Position Title: OD Senior Coordinator
Reports to (title): OD Section Head
Business Unit / Department: Human Resources
Location: Head Office (10 Talaat Harb St., Evergreen Building, Cairo.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support implementing the HR activities (including organization development, performance management, compensation, morale improvement, counseling and problem solving).
- University degree in business. Diploma in HR Management is a must.
- 1-3 years experience in the field of HR.
KEY RESULTS & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Participates in establishing the OD Systems by:
- Participates in developing and updating the company job descriptions as well as the organization \ departmental structures in cooperation with the OD section head and line managers.
- Participates in developing and updating DELTA competency model and linking the model to the selection, performance appraisal, and training systems.
- Works with the OD section head in executing the performance management system, ensure identifying the individual training needs.
- Participate in formulating and updating the company in-house training system.
- Participates in the HR committee used for evaluating the jobs.
- Collects information about the market regarding the salary ranges and uses the data in creating the grading system and salary structure.
- Records all changes in the HR scorecards and ensure keeping the system updated.
- Participates in maintaining an effective work force by:
- Provides employees with information about HR policies, rules and regulations, job duties, working conditions, salaries, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Conduct the needed visits to departments to ensure commitment for the OD systems and give the needed advice for improvement.
- Ensures effective implementation to the HR policies and procedures.
- Participates in the opinion surveys and rap sessions, make the analysis, provides and implements recommendations.
- Participate in the preparation of the HR monthly report regarding issues as internal mobility, professional & social activities and grievances.
- Implements of the corrective actions based on the reports of the internal audit.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the OD section head.PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:Timing of audit versus planIntegration of the system
Accuracy of data and audit
Applicable ideas for improvement.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATION:
Internal: All Departments
External: Companies provide benefits and services
No supervisory responsibilities in the job.
|Job Category||Human Resources|