Position Title: Recruitment Senior Coordinator
Business Unit / Department: Human Resources
Location: Head Office (10 Talaat Harb St., Evergreen Building, Cairo.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Support implementing the recruitment activities (including manpower planning, selection, hiring procedures, orientation, handling grievances, and problem solving)
- University degree in business.
- 1-3 years experience in the field of HR.
KEY RESULTS & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Participates in attracting an effective workforce by:
- Works with the recruitment section head and line managers in developing the company manpower plan based on the organization strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintains contacts with different recruitment sources, communities, and campuses.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Screens all the resumes and exclude the non qualified applicants.
- Identifies staff vacancies, prepares the short lists and interviews applicants.
- Prepares and arranges with the department heads all the technical interviews procedures.
- Performs difficult staffing duties, including checking references, medical checkup, offering letter and preparing the PCs and desks for the new comers.
- Evaluates the recruitment sources regarding quality, quantity, cost and time.
- Participates, updates, maintains and analyze the staff information system through the HRIS program.
- Ensures that new comers are full equipped, acquainted with their jobs through communication with all
- functional areas before and after employees hired.
Participates in maintaining an effective workforce by:
- Effectively conduct the orientation program for all new comers.
- Understand and anticipate current market trends, and their effects on talent acquisition and retention.
- Collects information about the market salary ranges and collecting data uses in creating the grading system and salary structure.
- Arranges for employees trips and social activities to assure healthy and friendly work environment.
- Participates in the opinion surveys and rap sessions, makes the analysis, provides and implements recommendations.
- Handles all the grievances steps in accordance to the company policies and procedures.
- Conducts exit interviews with resigned staff, analyze the reasons of leaving and make the needed recommendation.
- Prepares the monthly reports regarding issues as internal mobility, hiring activities and turnover analysis.
- Implements of the corrective actions based on the reports of the internal audit.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the recruitment section head.
- Actual hiring versus plan
- Quality of hiring (probation period, performance rating)
- Quality of the orientation program
- Employee morale
- Staff Turnover
- Accuracy and updating of the HRIS
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATION:
Internal: All Departments
External: Recruitment Sources
- Training programs in interpersonal skills.
- Training programs in HR Management.
- Training programs in English & computer skills.
No supervisory responsibilities in the job
|Job Category||Human Resources|